- Fishing Charters
- Free Tackle
- Charter Listings
- Saltwater Tides

CURRENT MOON

All in General Outdoors Top Sites

Freshwater Fish ID
Saltwater Fish ID

New saltwater tide predictions available here!

FREEBIES, prizes and contest announcements. Product specials, sale prices and general store announcements.

Re: New saltwater tide predictions available here!

Postby kevlarkid » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:33 pm

When I look for tide predictions for Washington state the year will not reflect 2015 just 2012, 13, and 14.
kevlarkid
Minnow

Postby RACN35 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:35 am

marbravo3 wrote:I can not pull up 2015 predictions for Seadrift, TX. Is it available? thank you.

I am at a loss as well dude - I use it everyday ... for CHESTER VIRGINIA and Post Isabelle Tx where my Dad is ...

when I looked this morning - 0700 16 Jan 2015 - there is no 2015 option - only 2012 and 2014

RICK WHERE YOU BE BUDDY ? > ?
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Postby CalmWaters » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:32 pm

One person has replied that tide tables work OK, but this is what I am seeing. The page I am looking at is: tide.pl?location=Dupont%20Wharf%2c%20Nisqually%20Reach%2c%20Puget%20Sound%2c%20Washington&state=WA&lat=47.1183&lon=122.6667#.VNLEq6R0yUl

When I first pull up this page, there are some fields near the top where you put in the desired dates. In the “year” drop-down menu, the only choices I see are 2012, 2013 and 2014. So on this page I cannot select a future date in 2015. Interestingly enough, lower on the page, where there is the tide graph and text with high/low tides, the dates are correct. But still no way to select a future day in 2015 from this page.

If I click on the link, “Click here to print this tide graph,” the page that loads is:

tide_print.pl?location=Dupont Wharf, Nisqually Reach, Puget Sound, Washington&state=WA

This page has correct 2015 info and has a drop-down window with ten years of choices. Now I know to look here, but I still maintain that the first page listed above needs to have a choice for 2015.

Respectfully,

CalmWaters
CalmWaters
Minnow

Previous

Return to Announcements