GFF Newsletter
SignUp

Email:

Lake Richland Chambers Guide Report Third largest lake n Tex

Fishing reports for the entire United States coastline and freshwater systems.

Lake Richland Chambers Guide Report Third largest lake n Tex

Postby bobholmesguide » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi Guys,

My name is Bob Holmes I'am a full time licensed fishing guide and have been guiding on lake Richland Chambers for 15 years.

I''m a little lucky in the fishing a few years ago I actually caught the record Striper on the lake, but fishing is only part of it. There is a large number of my customers who really don't need guiding they just want to get the family , or old buds out for a little Rest and Relaxation. To me that's what makes the world "Go Around " !!

Richland Chambers is the third largest lake inside the borders of Texas, I specialize in White Bass, Hybrid Striper, Catfish, Trophy Catfish, and Crappie.

Fishing is just a little slow hear in the winter season, so it seems like a good time to meet a few more fishing friends.

I really hope you will let me come aboard and share a few fishing adventures.
Ever couple of weeks or once a month i'll try to post a little fishing report on my fishing and just keep you informed of the goings on around the lake.

Until next time
best regards
Bob Holmes
www.texasfishingbassguide.com
www.texasfishingguide.net
bobholmesguide
Minnow

Return to Fishing Reports