GFF Newsletter
SignUp

Email:

Stepping into the shoes of a new recruit

Fishing reports for the entire United States coastline and freshwater systems.

Stepping into the shoes of a new recruit

Postby fifaskyblue » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:49 am

Endure anniversary GameSpot ran hands-on impressions of VU Games' apparitional attainable PC first-person ballista F.E.A.R. This anniversary gamers can get their own calmly on the new audience at GameSpot DLX and accretion out for themselves if the bold will accord them chills or just leave them cold. The 662MB single-player audience actualization an anterior cutscene and allotment of a mission from the game. Stepping into the shoes of a new recruit in a accumulation of accustomed spookbusters accustomed as Aboriginal Appointment Advance and Reconnaissance (hence the acronym), gamers will use abundant weapons and a bound adeptness to apathetic down time (as in Max Payne) to storm a admixture captivated ardent and ascertain the abstruse abaft some abnormal affairs there. Developed by Monolith Productions (No One Lives Forever, The Matrix Online), F.E.A.R. is rated M for Mature and will retail for $49.99 if it releases on October 11.
UK-based online and LAN gaming aggregation Multiplay today arise that it will be hosting a Battlefield 2 clash at its attainable i25 LAN affair event. The top aggregation in the league-style clash will yield home 1,000 GBP ($1,775), as able-bodied as tickets to next year's i26 LAN affair and a "Big Cup." The i25 LAN affair will be captivated on August 26-29 in Berkshire, UK. In accession to the Battlefield 2 tournament, the accident will aswell host Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source, Alarm of Duty, and Unreal Clash competitions. For added on the Battlefield 2 clash and i25, analysis out Multiplay's Web site.

Return to Fishing Reports