- Free Tackle
- Charter Listings
- Saltwater Tides

CURRENT MOON

All in General Outdoors Top Sites

Freshwater Fish ID
Saltwater Fish ID

Van Gaal astonishingly tried to mmogo

Fishing reports for the entire United States coastline and freshwater systems.

Van Gaal astonishingly tried to mmogo

Postby maddenvip » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:02 am

Manchester United's team of NBA Live Mobile Coins 00s A look at Chelsea's best team from player's who featured in the 2000s. Boss Louis van Gaal insisted yesterday there was no chance of the keeper moving to Real Madrid despite lingering uncertainty over the goalkeeper's long-term future at Old Trafford.De Gea almost left for Madrid last September, only for the deal to fall through because of a paperwork mix-up.

The club's two-time player of the NBA Live 18 Coins year has since signed a deal committing him to United until 2019, and has again been one of their star performers this season.But Van Gaal insists that there has never been any prospect of De Gea leaving, and even tried to argue that Real were not close to signing him. Predicted Line-ups: Manchester United v Aston Villa MANCHESTER UNITED could relegate

Aston Villa on Saturday - but who will make the starting line-up? 1 / 24 Manchester United FC Manchester United (Odds: 2/9) "Maybe he said something about that. But not to me" Louis van Gaal That is despite the fact that both clubs released detailed statements after the collapse of the transfer outlining that an agreement had been in place, with Keylor Navas moving in the opposite direction.Yet when asked how important it was to keep De Gea,

Van Gaal astonishingly tried to mmogo insist that a deal had never been on the table.He said: "You have said that he is going to Real Madrid. I have said always that he stays. You remember that?"Now you are asking how long he has to stay. Come on. First you have to say: ‘OK. Sorry that I have written that.'"Ask him. Maybe he said something about that. But not to me.” GETTY GOING NOWHERE:
maddenvip
Minnow

Return to Fishing Reports