GFF Newsletter
SignUp

Email:

West Michigan Fishing Report

Fishing reports for the entire United States coastline and freshwater systems.

West Michigan Fishing Report

Postby eyemagnet » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:03 pm

Pier heads at Muskegon and Grand Haven are producing good numbers of Steelhead. The big numbers of fish are just showing up. The Muskegon River had been slow before the 3 inches of rain but the Grand near Grand Rapids was producing good numbers of Steelhead and suckers. Both Rivers are high and almost unfishable . Mid next week should be good on both rivers. WHite river near whithall is doing well. The white river is in good shape overall but the upper stretches are only holding a small number of fish. Fishing spawn has ben nmost productive.
eyemagnet
Minnow

Re: West Michigan Fishing Report

Postby allingeneral » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:32 pm

Thanks for the report eyemagnet. Judging from your name, you catch a walleye or two...I'd love to see some nice walleye pics. When I was a kid, I caught a 7lb walleye at Lake Shelbyville in Illinois. It was the biggest fish I ever caught up until a few years ago. Hmm..I wonder if I can get my hands on a picture of that beast... Anyway, thanks again. We look forward to hearing more from you.
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
allingeneral
Site Admin

Postby RACN35 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:36 am

we love pics indeed !
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Postby eyemagnet » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:15 pm

Walleye fishing is my number one passion. Let's see if we can dig up some pictures. I tried to upload a picture of a good oen but the file is to large.
Last Cast Charters
http://www.michiganfishguide.com
eyemagnet
Minnow

Return to Fishing Reports