- Free Tackle
- Charter Listings
- Saltwater Tides

CURRENT MOON

All in General Outdoors Top Sites

Freshwater Fish ID
Saltwater Fish ID

Pandora Sweetheart with Fancy Pink Pav Charm Sale

New to the forum? Tell us about yourself here!

Pandora Sweetheart with Fancy Pink Pav Charm Sale

Postby Shead » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:10 am

pandora charms uk cheap Today’s post brings my next review from the Pandora Winter 2017 collection, with a closer look at a rather special bead – the Bright Ornament charm! This is Pandora’s limited edition offering for the holidays this year, replacing the traditional Black Friday exclusive bead. I did mean to get this review out over the Black Friday weekend, as I figured that many of you would be thinking about picking it up as part of your spends for the various promos and offers, but I simply ran out of time. It’s been a busy week with more to do at work and family things, and I’ve been here, there and everywhere! But, perhaps a lot of you have bought one and would like a little inspiration, or just to pat yourself on the back for picking out a beautiful charm. If so – please do read on! Pandora NA have historically always been great at putting out limited edition packaging, offers and other little extras that are perfect for making an exclusive release seem that bit more special – I’ve never understood why other regions don’t follow their lead more often.

cheap pandora charms uk However, despite all the festive marketing and branding, I’m actually not using my Bright Ornament in a Christmas design! In fact, it’s going on my Asian/CNY bracelet, with its vibrant red colour scheme and celebratory aesthetic. This is one of my only works-in-progress left out of my collection, and I’m so enjoying adding to it a little more gradually as new Asian/red beads are released. This charm does have a lot of CZ, but the vibrancy of the colour means that it doesn’t overwhelm the design, and the overall effect is uplifting and cheerful. The name ‘bright’ is a good one, in that sense! It has a good weight and it’s so nice to see a threaded design, in comparison with many of the more recent Black Friday LE charms, which have tended to be lighter openwork designs. The only downside is that the pretty Rockettes box is undoubtedly the icing on the cake for this charm, and it’s such a shame that it’s not more widely available.

pandora uk sale outlet Today’s post brings my first review from the Pandora Summer 2017 collection, with a closer look at the Mint Glitter muranos! These were a day one purchase for me, with their gorgeous sea colour and sand-like glitter. No matter what you might think about Pandora’s changing style in relation to other charms, I think that their murano glass is an area in which they consistently show innovation, quality and real creativity. The murano is called the ‘Mint Glitter’, but I’d definitely say that the colour has quite a lot of blue in it – more than I think you’d expect from ‘mint’! It’s such a stunning colour, though. It works particularly well with the golden glitter, as it instantly puts you in mind of tropical beaches. The colours work so well together. In addition to the darker gold glitter, there is also some lighter shimmer in the glass, which really set off the whole effect – you can just see it to the left of the murano in this picture.

pandora disney charms uk The charm is inspired by Japanese culture: it’s a teru teru bozu, or weather doll. These are used in Japan to bring good weather – an invaluable charm to have if you’re living in the UK, like me!:P They’re traditionally made from white fabric or paper, and hung from a window to bring sunny weather. If you want rain, you should hang it upside down. Before I had googled it and found all that out, my first thought was that it looks like a very cute little ghost. I do think that you could easily add it to a Halloween bracelet, if you were so inclined! In person, the charm is very true to the stock image: just as cute! It’s a compact, dainty little charm, and there aren’t any pointed edges to pull at clothing or snag on things – which is always something to consider when purchasing a Pandora dangle! I thought that the doll’s eyes were oxidised, but they’re actually black enamel.
Shead
Minnow

Return to New Member Introductions