GFF Newsletter
SignUp

Email:

Greubel Forsey Double Tourbillon 30 ° Double Tourbillon

Fishing, camping, hunting, boating, sailing, yachting - if it doesn't fit anywhere else, then post here.

Greubel Forsey Double Tourbillon 30 ° Double Tourbillon

Postby yoyome » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:09 pm

Greubel forsey invention piece 1 - greubel forsey double tourbillon 30° technique - features a dual tourbillon 30°

Earlier in 2014, Greubel Forsey released its first calendar, but it didn't feature the usual promotional video on the strap. To make their watches more practical and simple, Robert and Stephen simply used the crown to adjust the various displays.

Using an innovative design approach, the display displays dates, large dates and months in a 4 o 'clock linear format with a user-friendly, easy-to-understand interface.

It took Robert and Stephen 10 years to come up with an equation for the permanence of quantity and prime, but the result was a technical masterpiece. A mechanical computer is a coding device with a programming life of 100 years, a time equation integrated into a calendar, and six new inventions on a watch. I suspect, however, that Stephen Forsey and Robert Greubel are currently burning the midnight oil planning more models that will stun observers with their exciting creations.Angus Davies discusses an interesting project by Greubel Forsey, the high-end watch brand. They teamed up with Philippe Dufour, the renowned watchmaker, to create Le Garde Temps, a fascinating project which has preserved incredible watchmaking techniques for future generations. Traditional crafts are my favorite. Whether it is the masonry, the painting of the cathedral ceiling, fake watches uk or the craftsmanship of fine clocks, one thing is a prerequisite; Skills.

Skills are not acquired in a three-hour exam, but in the relentless pursuit of perfection. Skills come from making mistakes and understanding how materials behave when they are processed and used with tools.

Unfortunately, one of the negative effects of modern technology is the abandonment of skills. For economic reasons, the pursuit of expediency often takes precedence. This can threaten skills acquired over generations, and because of the techniques used by ancient craftsmen, a product has a distinctive patina.

I have often been filled with waxed lyric poems about the count of geneve, pelag, gilloch, and other examples of finissacchi that I hold dear. Even in the watch industry, however, there is a threat of "progress," with CNC machines replacing some of my favorite manual machining techniques.

Kindred spirits

Last week I attended a talk by Greubel Forsey and immediately felt like I had met someone who Shared my interests. This is a small group of craftsmen who understand that their skills may be lost over time in the pursuit of profits.

greubel forsey swiss replica watches was composed of two like-minded people, Robert grubel of France and Stephen fawcey of England. They founded the company in 2004 and quickly gained a reputation for innovation.

easy

At the heart of the company is a division called EWT, which is an experimental watch technology. EWT has all the facilities to develop and implement concepts, analyze, test and experiment, and manufacture components and institutions.

EWT has produced six unique innovations in its short life.

Double tourbillon 30 degrees
Four times the rotating mechanism of the babylonian
The flywheel 24 seconds
An equilibrium spiral binary in a diamond
Differentiel D 'Egalite
Double Balancier
Understand traditional ways of production and lead innovation by challenging accepted norms.

Greubel Forsey(greubel forsey replica is clearly someone in need of innovation, but he refuses to reveal his future plans, cleverly excusing his reluctance with a cheeky smile.
yoyome
Minnow

Return to General Discussion