- Free Tackle
- Charter Listings
- Saltwater Tides

CURRENT MOON

All in General Outdoors Top Sites

Freshwater Fish ID
Saltwater Fish ID

Jackson Ive talked to Big Chip and all i

Fishing, camping, hunting, boating, sailing, yachting - if it doesn't fit anywhere else, then post here.

Jackson Ive talked to Big Chip and all i

Postby sherry2018love » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:13 am

Desean Jackson and Chip Kelly are back on good terms. Or so Jackson says in tweets and on Instagram.In the middle of heightened speculation that he's on his way out of Philadelphia, Jackson posted this in the wee hours of Tuesday morning: a tweet that he's spoken to "Big Chip" and a photo of "Big Chip" in a festive mood Eric Weems Jersey at an unspecified workout that, Jackson insists, "speaks for itself."MORE: Huddle Up! PodcastGood to Talk to BIg Chip today !! Say or hear what ya want !! The Picture speaks for itself !! Winner http://t.co/LHYQLmPoHo Desean Jackson (@DeseanJackson10) March 25, 2014As of Tuesday morning, there was no word from Kelly about his version of Sylvester Williams Jersey either the talk with the wide receiver, or about how representative the photo is of his relationship to him.Last week, a report surfaced that Kelly had called Jackson to clear the air - but that he did not actually speak to him, and that Jackson did not return his call. Jackson's me sage Tuesday morning did not specify who contacted whom.Eagles general manager Howie Roseman, in Brett Kern Jersey speaking to reporters at the NFL meetings in Orlando Mondaybefore Jackson's account of a meeting with Kellysaid almost nothing about Jackson's status or about the talk that he was being discu sed in a trade or on the verge of being released."I haven't read all the speculation, all the reports about everything," Roseman said, according Johnathan Cyprien Jersey to the Philadelphia Inquirer. "I'm trying to keep my head down at this point, enjoy my family a little bit, and I obviously know there's a lot of speculation that's going on, but for us, any conversations we have with teams, about teams, I think it serves well, with the relationships we have them, to keep those conversations private."
sherry2018love
Outdoorsman

Return to General Discussion