- Free Tackle
- Charter Listings
- Saltwater Tides

CURRENT MOON

All in General Outdoors Top Sites

Freshwater Fish ID
Saltwater Fish ID

James Harrison makes sons give back part

Fishing, camping, hunting, boating, sailing, yachting - if it doesn't fit anywhere else, then post here.

James Harrison makes sons give back part

Postby sherry2018love » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:25 am

The idea of participation trophies is a simmering i sue in parenting circles, and James Harrison has a warm-bordering-on-hot take on the matter. There's no place for them.The Steelers linebacker posted an Instagram picture of participation trophies given to his sons Tyrann Mathieu Jersey and explained why he's not comfortable keeping that type ofhardware in his home. James Harrison III, 8, and Henry, 6, should not "believe that they are entitled to something just because they tried their best...cause AQ Shipley Jersey sometimes your best is not enough."MORE: Top 10 Steelers of all time| Harrison's terrifyingly tremendous leg pre sI came home to find out that my boys received two trophies for nothing, participation trophies! While I am very proud of my boys for everything they do and will encourage them till the day I die, these trophies will be given back until they EARN a real trophy. I'm sorry I'm not Chandler Jones Jersey sorry for believing that everything in life should be earned and I'm not about to raise two boys to be men by making them believe that they are entitled to something just because they tried their best...cause sometimes your best is not enough, and that should drive you to want to do better...not cry and whine until somebody gives you Chad Williams Jersey something to shut u up and keep you happy. #harrisonfamilyvaluesA photo posted by James Harrison (@jhharrison92) on Aug 15, 2015 at 10:09am PDTWe can't wait to see what other #harrisonfamilyvalues thetwo-time Super Bowl champion and five-time Pro Bowlerinstills in his children.
sherry2018love
Outdoorsman

Return to General Discussion