GFF Newsletter
SignUp

Email:

Seo Tips for On-page

SEO - Search Engine Optimization techniques for the outdoor recreation business

Seo Tips for On-page

Postby forum2post » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:21 am

Seo Tips for On-page:-

Early morning i got up and started working on this blog. I have dream to make popular this blog but how? I think new ideas everyday. There are lot of old on-page optimization tips, you may get on internet but do some extra so your blog will get extra reputation.

I put the keyword on Google.com, Yahoo.com and Msn.com and found out new results but different results from all three search engines, why?? you didn’t think yet. no problem. you have to think now and have to share like me.

Seo Tips for On-page:-
Business relevant content improvement.
Keyword research to content only.
Make title tag.
Write description meta and keyword meta and put them in head tag.
use most keyword in title=”" tag and alt-”" tag.
All above those are old and millions webmasters are using them. Am I right? yes!!!

New seo tips for on-page:-
Use two or three keywords in —- tag and write 100% keyword relevant content and put them on website. your website will give you nice result. I have done practice and my site got lovely traffics and business also. you don’t believe, no problem make your idea for a little time and do it but keep in mind you have not use meta description and meta keywords because lot of keywords make keyword stuffing or spamming. If you use title tag and content then there are no chance spamming problem because this is whit hat method.

Read next time about free advertising, how and where, you should do advertising your website.
Resource:- http://seotips.seoservicesexperts.com/?p=17 :clapping:
forum2post
Minnow

Re: Seo Tips for On-page

Postby sherinmary4 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:49 am

thanks for sharing :)

seo training
sherinmary4
Minnow

Postby reese » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:15 am

I wonder whether the auto-tag plug in found in Wordpress is advisable to use? or should I manually encode my tags? Since the topic is about keywords, I wonder how can I put keywords in my image files attached in my blog posts. I think it is also part of on-page optimization, right? Thanks in advance.
reese
Minnow

Postby raviraj » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:12 am

Thanks for the sharing the additional information.

SEO Services
raviraj
Minnow

Postby Henry » Fri May 20, 2011 8:43 am

Hey....
Here are some more tips for on page optimization...
•Put one, no more than two, keywords in the title.
•Keep your title tag to no more than 7 words.
•Be sure to place your keyword(s) within the headlines of your website.
•Place keywords or phrases NATURALLY within the copy of your website.
•Do not KEYWORD stuff. Meaning, don’t just cram your keywords within the text and it not make sense. Make sure it has a natural flow.
•Change your “Home” link to have your keyword in the anchor text, rather than “Home”. If you can’t within the main menu, include it within the left menu or footer.
Henry
Minnow

Postby Amhuinn » Tue May 24, 2011 4:21 am

Dear Guys,
I would be please to share some On-Page SEO tips as below

- First of all, make sure that you actually have some text content. Don’t hide your key messages in image or flash. Also, don’t unnaturally mention your keyword over and over again as this will simply put your human readers off.

- Utilise your link text properly

- Internal linking is important. While internal links don’t carry the same importance as links from other websites, it’s important to do this effectively within your own website in order to target important keywords using links

- Never underestimate the value of using images and alt attributes for SEO in tipping the balance of your on page optimization efforts.
Amhuinn
Minnow

Postby sharon » Wed May 25, 2011 3:40 am

hi.thanks for this great information.i have good knowledge on off page optimization.but i want to learn on page. how can i forward?
Thanks in advance
blackhat seo forum
sharon
Minnow

Postby osCreative » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:14 am

As per my understand, These are my top 10 on-page optimization factors

1- Content Optimization
2- Title Tag
3- Navigation optimization
4- Internal links
5- Headlines Optimization
6- URL structure
7- Anchor text optimization
8- image name optimization
9- sitemap
10- Error free HTML
8.Classified Ads submissions
9. Bookmarking
10. Blog Comments Posting .

Thanks,

osCreative - Wordpress Web Design
osCreative
Minnow

Postby karl » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:15 am

Great read.It is good to understand the difference between on page seo and off page seo because on page can only get you so far in the rankings.
karl
Minnow

Postby jaredlil » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:54 am

Some good info, but with the google panda changes it has made a big difference on how you set up your on page SEO and off page as well. I see more changes down the road very soon.

:fishing:
jaredlil
Minnow

Postby nelsonn » Fri May 03, 2013 12:08 am

Its always fantastic to find information about seo and how to complete it. Thanks for the share and I hope that more people read your stuff especially the beginners that are wanting to learn more. This forum has served as a great starting point for anyone that has been looking for seo knowledge.
nelsonn
Minnow

Postby Brucey » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:57 am

1. Page Titles
Your page titles are one of the most important SEO factors on your site. Each of your pages & posts should have its own unique title, which includes the main keywords for that page.
2. Meta Descriptions
Many people forget to include meta descriptions for their pages. These descriptions are an important place to include relevant keywords for your content, as these are used within the search results when your page is listed.
3. Meta Tags
For each of your pages, you can include a set of keywords in the form of meta tags. These should be all the relevant keywords of your content, which you will have researched previously.
4. URL Structure
Including search engine friendly URLs for each of your pages is highly recommended, as these bring better crawling. Shorter URLs seem to perform better in search engine results, however that is not the only factor.
5. Body Tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, etc.)
When writing your articles, you should break up your content into smaller sections & paragraphs to make it easier for people to read. These sections can be given heading, which is where H1, H2, H3, H4, etc. tags are used.
6. Keyword Density
Including relevant keywords throughout your content is very important, as it helps search engines work out what your content is about. However, try not to excessively repeat and overuse keywords just for search engine robots. This can lead to your site being banned from search engines.
7. Image SEO
Using images within your content is a great way to make your site more visually appealing and break up boring chunks of text.
8. Internal Linking
Placing links to your other website pages, is a great way of improving your site and used properly, internal links can be a useful weapon in your SEO arsenal.
Magento ERP is must have erp system for your Magento site.
https://blog.magestore.com/magento-download/ is also available.
Brucey
Outdoorsman

Return to Your website and Search Engine Optimization