Striper fishing gear package

Saltwater tips, tricks, ideas and questions
allingeneral
Site Admin

Striper fishing gear package

Post by allingeneral »

Hey all,

I would like to put together a special for striper gear very soon and wanted to know if some of you might check out http://discountfishtackle.com/tackleshop and tell me what items you would select from our lineup for a special package.

I would like to offer a rod and reel (spinning combo), some line and a couple of good striper lures (Rapala?)...

I would like to put together a few package deals, actually...so anything that you see that you think would make for a nice package deal, please let me know and I'll put it together.

Any thoughts?
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

ROD-6501250 Shakespeare Ugly Stik Freshwater Rod 7' 1pc $34.50

REEL-6600103 Okuma Fishing Tackle GT Series GT50 Spin 5BB Instant anti reverse 4.5to1 220/12 $27.59

LINE-6501503 Sufix USA Superior Premium Clear Mono 1/4lb Spool 12lb test 1099yds $7.49

FORGET THE LURES !!
GO WITH A 2 OZ WHITE BUCKTAIL AND SLIP ON A BASS ASASSIN LIKE THESE- 6702010 Bass Assassin 5-inches Saltwater Shad- Limetreuse $4.19
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

THIS BASS ASASSIN CALLED "OPENING NITE" IS THE SH*T MAN !! ON A 1 OZ JIG HEAD WE KILLED THEM EVERY TIME .......1000'S OF STRIPER ALL OF NOV & DEC AT THE CBBT DUDE- BRING YOUR BOAT DOWN HERE, I WILL PUT YOU ON FISH !!!

Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member

Return to “Salt Water Fishing”