Deep Sea Fishing Fort lauderdale Happy Day Today

Saltwater tips, tricks, ideas and questions
topshotfishing
Veteran Outdoorsman

Deep Sea Fishing Fort lauderdale Happy Day Today

Post by topshotfishing »

Fishing Fort Lauderdale on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak
Mixed Bag Louise.jpg

Louise and Jesper Oskarssow with their son, Peter, and Anne and Victor Stromback with their son, Tobias, all from Sweden chartered the Topshotfishing team to do some deep sea sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The families were vacationing in Fort Lauderdale and their next stop was Disney World!!! Today winds were out of the south at 3-7 mph and seas running 1-3 ft., temperatures in the high 80’s.

Fifteen minutes after leaving the dock, lines were in 120 ft. of water by the sea buoy in Fort Lauderdale, FL, 1.8 miles from shore. We started off trolling the reef with four surface baits and two #8 plainers. I headed towards some of the 34 artificial wrecks here in Fort Lauderdale catching 8 Kingfish, 3 shorts and 2 Barracudas. I could see some birds working to the east of the area so I headed out towards the birds. As I trolled around the scattered sargassum weeds in the area, we caught 4 short Mahi Mahi’s.

As the clock was ticking, it was time to head back to the dock. Being from Sweden and not accustomed to the heat, the anglers looked forward to the ride back ride back to the dock at Bahia Mar in the a/c salon.

For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellshouth.net Website: http://www.topshotfishing.com.

Return to “Salt Water Fishing”