Cataholic Bonanza 25 Nov 2007

Freshwater tips, tricks and questions
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

i also just put 400 bucks in new bunks and brackets on the trailor this summer too.....brand new brakes system,lines and pads was another 350

as you can see the motor was NOT in bad shape when I pulled it ut last month -

Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

That's the same motor I have in my boat. 350 with mercruiser Alpha 1 outdrive. No, you can't have it! :)

Go buy a heater for your garage? I have a nice kerosene heater that works very well. It's a forced air kerosene type kinda like the one pictured below.

In a small garage, you could turn that thing on for about 10 minutes and it would be so hot int here, you might have to take a break from p[utting the ole motor together.

--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

you bet Rick I have the same exact heater.........whats my excuse now right ? heck its 65* today !!!
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
catfishjohn
Outdoorsman

Re: Cataholic Bonanza 25 Nov 2007

Post by catfishjohn »

Those are some Very nice Blues!!! Its my dream to make it to the James to fish. Another board,well a couple that i belong to have people catching monster blues all the time. If I ever make it that way I'll look one of you up! :fishin: :fishing: :whistle:
CPR ~ C - Catch P - photo R - release on all Trophy Fish Please. Keep the 1-10 lber's for the table.

Return to “Fresh Water Fishing”