New saltwater tide predictions available here!

FREEBIES, prizes and contest announcements. Product specials, sale prices and general store announcements.
kevlarkid
Minnow

Re: New saltwater tide predictions available here!

Post by kevlarkid »

When I look for tide predictions for Washington state the year will not reflect 2015 just 2012, 13, and 14.
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

marbravo3 wrote:I can not pull up 2015 predictions for Seadrift, TX. Is it available? thank you.

I am at a loss as well dude - I use it everyday ... for CHESTER VIRGINIA and Post Isabelle Tx where my Dad is ...

when I looked this morning - 0700 16 Jan 2015 - there is no 2015 option - only 2012 and 2014

RICK WHERE YOU BE BUDDY ? > ?
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
CalmWaters
Minnow

Post by CalmWaters »

One person has replied that tide tables work OK, but this is what I am seeing. The page I am looking at is: tide.pl?location=Dupont%20Wharf%2c%20Nisqually%20Reach%2c%20Puget%20Sound%2c%20Washington&state=WA&lat=47.1183&lon=122.6667#.VNLEq6R0yUl

When I first pull up this page, there are some fields near the top where you put in the desired dates. In the “year” drop-down menu, the only choices I see are 2012, 2013 and 2014. So on this page I cannot select a future date in 2015. Interestingly enough, lower on the page, where there is the tide graph and text with high/low tides, the dates are correct. But still no way to select a future day in 2015 from this page.

If I click on the link, “Click here to print this tide graph,” the page that loads is:

tide_print.pl?location=Dupont Wharf, Nisqually Reach, Puget Sound, Washington&state=WA

This page has correct 2015 info and has a drop-down window with ten years of choices. Now I know to look here, but I still maintain that the first page listed above needs to have a choice for 2015.

Respectfully,

CalmWaters

Return to “Announcements”