Catch-N members welcome here! - $50 Gift Card Drawing

FREEBIES, prizes and contest announcements. Product specials, sale prices and general store announcements.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Catch-N members welcome here! - $50 Gift Card Drawing

Post by allingeneral »

Catch-N.com is shutting down in a couple of days and I would like to let everyone know that your fishing stories and experiences are welcome here! Go ahead and register, and who knows...we may decide to toss a freebie in your direction! :)

As a matter of fact... :enlighten: ...we will perform a drawing for a $50.00 gift certificate at Discount Fish Tackle sometime in August. All members who post to the forum between now and the date of the drawing will be eligible to win.

hey, 50 bucks! You can get a nice new fishing reel with that gift card! Just ask user RACN35 here on the boards. He received his freebie new fishing reel a few days ago!

The gift card is redeemable during the checkout process at DFT, so it can be used for ANY purchase in our store.

Good luck!! :clapping:
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Re: Catch-N members welcome here! - $50 Gift Card Drawing

Post by RACN35 »

dont take any longer than needed PLEASE- this place goes right along with my morning coffee at 5 30 am everyday.........i will go into withdrawls !
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member

Return to “Announcements”