July 2007 Free Tackle Giveaway - Fool a Fish

FREEBIES, prizes and contest announcements. Product specials, sale prices and general store announcements.
allingeneral
Site Admin

July 2007 Free Tackle Giveaway - Fool a Fish

Post by allingeneral »

It's been a busy summer season and we're just getting caught up on our monthly giveaways. I apologize for the delay.

For the July 2007 giveaway, we are offering a pair of Fool-a-Fish fish attractants in 2 ounce spray bottles. We will announce the July winner as soon as possible in order to get this item shipped out to the lucky winner.

<center>Fool a Fish

http://all-in-general.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=fool+a+fish</center>

* Odorless, not greasy, does not stain, easily removed with soap and water
    * Non-toxic, environmentally safe
    * Fool-a-Fish formula dries to form a water- repellent, slightly white coating which is highly reflective of UVA light
    * Available in long-lasting two-ounce or eight- ounce fingertip spray bottles
    * Fool-a-Fish clings to wet surfaces, so it can be used on live bait, cut bait, shrimp or worms.
    * Fool-a-Fish can be used on most lures without waiting for the formula to dry if the formula is reapplied at frequent intervals.
    * Does not harm the hackle, shroud or finish of artificial flies or lures.
Attachments
fool-a-fish.jpg
fool-a-fish.jpg (2.49 KiB) Viewed 1873 times
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
allingeneral
Site Admin

Fool a Fish winner - fishrman

Post by allingeneral »

The winner of the fool-a-fish is fishrman who joined the forum on July 8th 2007. Congratulations fishrman!

I will be sending a private message so I can ship your package to you.

Thanks for joining the forum. We'll be seeing you around, I hope!
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “Announcements”