Freebie - Post Now!

FREEBIES, prizes and contest announcements. Product specials, sale prices and general store announcements.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Freebie - Post Now!

Post by allingeneral »

Hey everyone.

I'm giving away an AA Mini Maglite Black flashlight holster pack to one lucky person who replies to this post and also posts a topic elsewhere in the forum. Your other post could be a fishing report or a fish story or anything, really. Just post! If there are 4 people who post, the actual winner will be selected at random from the four.

The AA Mini Mag Flashlight has a retail price of $14.99. This flashlight is great for out on the boat or in the woods. It has a bright beam and comes with a nylon belt holster so you can stick it on your belt and grab it when you need it.

So, hurry up and post for your chance to win!! Good Luck!

MagLite - M2A01H AA Mini Mag Black Flashlight Holster Pack

-
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Re: Freebie - Post Now!

Post by RACN35 »

Hey its me again _ LOL .......I'll set this one out folks......come on people what other site gives you free stuff ?

Rick I guess I am going to have to go recruiting ok .
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
fishmaster0
Outdoorsman

Post by fishmaster0 »

All I have to do and post. What a great place. I wam going to have to spread the word about this site. :gathering:
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Alright, we have a winner. fishmaster :first: , send me a private message with your name and address and I'll send your new Maglite!

Next post in this thread ... I'll send another one! So hurry up and post. Oh yeah...you need to have another post somewhere in the boards in order to win.

What are you waiting for? It doesn't get much easier than this!
--
Rick
catfishjohn
Outdoorsman

Post by catfishjohn »

I just made my introductory post in another thread. Does that count? LOL!!! :confused:

Cool site you have here. I like it!!! :first:
CPR ~ C - Catch P - photo R - release on all Trophy Fish Please. Keep the 1-10 lber's for the table.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

John, you're the second big winner today! PM me with your name and address and I'll get your new Maglite in the mail tomorrow. Congrats! :clapping:

Stop by and stay tuned, as there will be more freebies being announced over the coming weeks/months.

The thing I like best about our giveaways is that you don't have to jump through thirteen flaming hoops to be eligible. Just post from time to time and stay active in the forum and you'll catch a freebie when the opportunity arises!
--
Rick
catfishjohn
Outdoorsman

Post by catfishjohn »

Thank You! I'm glad I became a member,lots of good stuff here. I like this place. I've made a few posts so far,will submit some catfish pics soon.
Thanks again and PM on the way!!! :first: :fishin:

allingeneral wrote:John, you're the second big winner today! PM me with your name and address and I'll get your new Maglite in the mail tomorrow. Congrats! :clapping:

Stop by and stay tuned, as there will be more freebies being announced over the coming weeks/months.

The thing I like best about our giveaways is that you don't have to jump through thirteen flaming hoops to be eligible. Just post from time to time and stay active in the forum and you'll catch a freebie when the opportunity arises!
CPR ~ C - Catch P - photo R - release on all Trophy Fish Please. Keep the 1-10 lber's for the table.
crab
Outdoorsman

Post by crab »

What about me do I get a light?
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Sorry crab, I already gave two away (one more than I had advertised). This giveaway has officially closed. There will be others, for sure. Check in from time to time and see if you can catch one.
--
Rick

Return to “Announcements”