CB's Hawg Sauce Discount

FREEBIES, prizes and contest announcements. Product specials, sale prices and general store announcements.
Mike G
Outdoorsman

CB's Hawg Sauce Discount

Post by Mike G »

For those of you that use scent products while fishing, or if you just want to try some for the first time, why don't you give CB's Hawg Sauce a try. I started using it 2 years ago and I liked it so much, I volunteered to help get the word out.

There are many different scents to choose from and they come in spray and gel form, which comes in handy depending on the application. For $1.00 off of every bottle you order, click on this link:

http://www.cbshawgsauce.com/mikeg

If you have any questions regarding Hawg Sauce, or scent products in particular, don't hesitate to ask.

PS - They make great last minute stocking stuffers for your fishing buddies.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: CB's Hawg Sauce Discount

Post by allingeneral »

I've heard a lot of good things about this stuff folks. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
Mike G
Outdoorsman

Post by Mike G »

Thanks, AIG. This is truly the best scent product I've ever used and I'm excited to hear what people have to say about it too.
Mike G
Outdoorsman

Post by Mike G »

FYI, the $1.00 off special is not just for the holiday, but all year long. Visit this link for Hawg Sauce savings:

allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

If I can get around to it soon, I'm going to add a marketplace forum where you can advertise any fishing/outdoors related products that you like. I'll post a forum announcement and a link once I get it in place.
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

sh1t mam i thought this was going to be for BBQ sauce for ME to eat !! dang it anyway -
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
Mike G
Outdoorsman

Post by Mike G »

Hey, RACN35, if you want to use it as a BBQ sauce, more power to you. But if I were you, I would just use it outside.

:roll:
crab
Outdoorsman

Post by crab »

Ive been useing it for 2 years also and it works great! Ive got the gel and the garlic in the spray bottles. The smallies up on erie love the craw flavor and the largemouth around here love the bass honey, and garlic.
Mike G
Outdoorsman

Post by Mike G »

Thanks, crab. I've had a lot of success on both the largemouth and the smallies up by me. I just won't go on the water without it, especially when there's money on the line.

And don't think it's just a bass scent. I know people that have caught all kinds of fish on Hawg Sauce including, northern pike, walleye, catfish, rock bass, bluegills, perch...

Anyway, the proof is in the people that use it. Thanks again, crab.

Mike G
Outdoorsman

Post by Mike G »

This just in...CB's Hawg Sauce now comes in Sassy Shad scent. Quite a few people have been asking for Crossbow to come up with a shad based scent product and now he has. For more information, or if you want to order some, click on this link for $1.00 off every bottle you purchase:

Return to “Announcements”