FOR SALE: Sunbird 170 Boat w/115HP Evinrude and Trailer

Buy, sell or trade fishing equipment, boats, motors, etc.
allingeneral
Site Admin

FOR SALE: Sunbird 170 Boat w/115HP Evinrude and Trailer

Post by allingeneral »

I will have pictures posted soon. This is a nice boat that I use for fishing on the local river. It has also been used for water skiing and tubing on the lake. It includes everything you need to get out on the water. The boat is located in Northern Virginia near Fredericksburg.

Here are some specifics:

Boat Make/Model: 1994 Sunbird 170 (17 feet long, Open Bow/Runabout)
Engine Make/Model: 1994 Evinrude 115HP Outboard w/ power trim/tilt
Trailer included
Max speed: 45MPH - Cruises nicely at 20-25MPH

Includes:
- Coast Guard Safety Requirements (horn, fire extinguisher, anchor lights, First Aid kit, etc).
- Aluminum propeller and spare stainless propeller
- AM/FM CD Player

First $3,500 takes this gem home!

Call Rick at 540-223-0790 if you're interested!
Last edited by allingeneral on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

I started this thread a couple of months ago and have finally gotten around to putting the boat up on eBay. here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0133368999
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Less than 24 hours left on my old boat... $3,000 is my reserve. Here's hoping for a couple of last-day auction bids! :) Ugh! I just realized that this auction is going to end right around the time that fireworks are going off! What terrible timing on my part!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0133368999
--
Rick
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

The boat sold for $3550. The winning eBay bidder from Georgia came up to get it on Friday. When I went over everything on the boat with him, he seemed to be very pleased with his purchase. He said he's going to use it for he and his 12 year old son to go out for some fishing and probably also some skiing.

I was sad to see the old girl go. She was my first boat and I have had a lot of catfishing, tubing, running around the lake and exploring the Rappahannock River fun with her. But alas...I have moved up in the boating world with my 22 foot Sea Ray cuddy cabin, the "Sea Kitten".

My wife wants to take it fishing...at first, I was resistant to the idea because I didn't want to dirty it up...but now that I've come to my senses...let's get into some deep water! On the 4th of July, we took the new boat out on the Potomac river. The wind was blowing about 30 knots and we were in 2-3 foot seas. She handled it beautifully! She handled it so well, in fact...that we tossed the tube out into the water and took my daughters for a little ride! It was a blast! Now I just need to get a decent GPS unit and get out there for some Striper action!
--
Rick

Return to “Fishermen's Trading Post”