MY JON BOAT

Buy, sell or trade fishing equipment, boats, motors, etc.
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

MY JON BOAT

Post by RACN35 »

I am going to be selling my jon boat in the next few weeks, you all are the first to know. Contact me if your interested......its big and sturdy.....not just any ole little jon. Mine is 16 feet long, 5 feet wide and has 22 inch sides on it- been running a 9.9 on it for 2 years now just fine- boat & trailor only.tilt drive on roller/bunk trailor- NO RUST It can handle a 25 to 40 , long or short shaft. Perfect boat for lynnhaven, broad bay or rudee- perfect Hot Ditch boat ........this boat trailor has NEVER been in saltwater- the tires & wheels are brand new last week- NOT even 1 mile on them yet .........yet................ lets talk

Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: MY JON BOAT

Post by allingeneral »

OK...so how much are you asking for it? I need a fishin' boat...doubt that I can afford one right at the moment, but this looks like a nice rig for the local river/catfishin' spot. ..and since it's yours, I can only assume that it know how to catch a catfish! :)

:fishing:
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

i put it on TF for 1700 .......since its you - I would let you have it for 1500 even - really

yes 60 across the top.....the bottom has $200 worth of aluminum decking and the bottom is 50 inches wide. three men that weigh 250 pounds will not tip this boat.....its stable as all get out

I put it on tidalfish for 1700 ......i would settle for 1500 tho......remember the thread a couple weeks ago about brand new times......they aint left the driveway yet.....not a mile on them ! the boat also does not have a single leak anywhere, not 1 rivet. it stays bone dry
VCAN Member
Uncle Chuck
Outdoorsman

Post by Uncle Chuck »

So what are you gonna use for catfishin'? By the way, are you gonna be First Matin' for the Lucky Dog this year?
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

SEE THE PHOTO OF THE BIG CAT IN MY SIGNATURE ? I BOUGHT THAT VERY BOAT 3 DAYS AGO......

YES I AM THE ONE & ONLY MATE ON THE LUCKY DOG !

THANX FOR ASKING : MY JON BOAT IS NOW.............

VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Oh, Man!! I'll give ya $2,300 for it!!

I don't see a boat in your signature. All I see is a big cat and a big... ehh.. cat lover lol
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “Fishermen's Trading Post”