Fishing Forums - My philosophy

Fishing, camping, hunting, boating, sailing, yachting - if it doesn't fit anywhere else, then post here.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Fishing Forums - My philosophy

Post by allingeneral »

We certainly aren't the biggest fishing forum around, and there are certainly plenty of them to choose from... I try very hard to introduce helpful items to the forum functionality here. I also ensure that advertising doesn;t over-run the forum experience. Some forum managers don;t care...they want advertising dollars...even if it means that the huge amount of advertising that's present drives users away.

:fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing:
I have a different philosophy. I'm not out to make money off of this forum. I'm out to provide a good place for folks to talk about fishing. It loads quickly...it has a lot of good features...it's easy to attach photos of your latest catch...

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

Create a profile today and get involved in the best fishing forum on the internet! :)
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
Mike G
Outdoorsman

Re: Fishing Forums - My philosophy

Post by Mike G »

And you have done a great job, Rick. I know that I haven't been around much lately, but I'll be popping in more often in 2009. This is a cozy little place on the web and I look forward to contributing more when and where I can.

Return to “General Discussion”