Best Tide App?

Fishing, camping, hunting, boating, sailing, yachting - if it doesn't fit anywhere else, then post here.
nautictalk
Minnow

Best Tide App?

Post by nautictalk »

I saw an ad for an iPhone tide app called the Tidal Chronoscope. I went to their site and checked it out. I have a couple of tide apps already for my iPhone, and this one seems to be the best one so far. So, I bought it this morning and put it through its paces. I like it because its GPS based and gives me instant tide information where ever I am without any fiddling around. And gives moon phase. And it also gives me the option of another location. BTW, cool featture I discoverd is that you can slide the detail screen and it gives 7 days of tide info. And tap the date on the dial, and you can set at anytime in the future to see exactly what the tide is. Can even pull the turning crown out at the side of the watch like a real watch and set for the future also. Pretty simple and to the point. Also has another virtual watch that gives me moon over/moon under and moon phase. Anyway, its seem to be the best one so far I’ve tried. They say they have 9400+ locations. Solid app. Anyone else try it? Their website is chronglobal.com Would love to know if anyone has tested this app also. I attached a photo off their website. :fishing:
Attachments
Photo from chronglobal.com website
Photo from chronglobal.com website
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: Best Tide App?

Post by allingeneral »

I don't have an iphone, but I do have a DroidX. I just pull up the browser on my Droid and visit the bookmark that I have set for my tide location on this site :) tide_stations.pl

I haven't really browsed the Android Marketplace for a tide app. There has to be one there.
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “General Discussion”