Squidoo - What is it?

Fishing, camping, hunting, boating, sailing, yachting - if it doesn't fit anywhere else, then post here.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Squidoo - What is it?

Post by allingeneral »

Well, I saw a squidoo link elsewhere and I followed it. Turns out this squidoo thing is a way for anyone to tell people about anything. It's a community-based thing and you can post a page about anything you want. Almost like a wiki, but not really.

Anyway, I went ahead and created a page for ALL-IN Enterprises, LLC. Here it is:

Squidoo - Fishing Tackle and Gear

Check it out and see what you think. Squidoo seems like a pretty neat idea. It also seems like another social media outlet for companies to get their names out there.
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Re: Squidoo - What is it?

Post by RACN35 »

cool - good info - i saw you there
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
yolanda1982
Minnow

Post by yolanda1982 »

Interesting post! Squidoo is just one of many things you can do to improve the traffic you get. It’s not a mandatory thing but the whole point of web 2.0 is offering value and getting your FANS to help you spread the word. If Squidoo brings you fans it may be worth the time it takes to create a page there and link it in a few places.

Dental Roseville / Dentists Roseville
catq
Minnow

Post by catq »

Hi Sqiddo is great but you need to link your squiddo lens to other things like your articles on directories and your other blogs on sites like blogger.com to really get traffic to it. Posting on related forums is also a good idea :fish:

Jacksonville Office Space:
online masters degree

Return to “General Discussion”