HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Fishing, camping, hunting, boating, sailing, yachting - if it doesn't fit anywhere else, then post here.
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Post by RACN35 »

Oh wait - thats over.......its April already - April FOOLS is over and gone too .....but the weather is :::
NO JOKE ! Man this has been terrible the last few weeks......over a month really......March has been a bad one for sure.....Now April is starting off the same way......winds over 30MPH for 6 weeks now and rain every other day the past 2 weeks.......gawd you would think this was Virginis or something......Busch Gardens may even be out the the question today too ! :coffee:
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Post by allingeneral »

I worked on the boat a little yesterday, but today I wasn't feeling well, so I stayed in all day. Luckily, it was a *great* day to stay inside! lol
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Post by RACN35 »

we DID make it to Busch Gardens yesterday, around 11am after all. It was a little cloudy and over cast, only drizzled on us when we were headed back to the truck.....not a bad day and of course 90% of the population stayed home too, so we never waited in any lines for anything the entire day ....headed home at 5pm

more rain and mist the next 3 days........... :whistle:
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member

Return to “General Discussion”