winter flounder and striped bass trips

Advertise your fishing charter or guide service here - FREE! If you hired/rented a charter, please take a moment to tell us about your experience!
evening tide
Minnow

winter flounder and striped bass trips

Post by evening tide »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For 2009 we will be running the Evening Tide 7 days a week! Along with our regular charter services, we will be running Open Boat charters and we plan on being the first charter service out for flounder season! Our open boat winter flounder trips will be only $75 for 6-hour trips. That price includes all the gear and bait.

We also offer 6-hour winter flounder charters for $400 and 8-hour trips for only $500. Again that includes all fishing gear and bait and we can take up to 6 people. I am offering 10% off the charter rate if you book with me before April 1.

Bass season is also coming up, I have been getting alot of calls for bookings I still have some good dates open.

I will be running bass open boat $90.00 per person 7 days a week when charters are not booked. All bait and tackle is included.

So give me a call or email to be add to our open boat list for bass and flounder trips or info. on a charter
http://www.eveningtidecharters.com
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: winter flounder and striped bass trips

Post by allingeneral »

Welcome aboard Captain Kyle! :welcome:

The open boat sounds like a pretty good deal.

Everyone please note Kyle's location is Laurence Harbor, New Jersey

Stop by and tell us how the fishing is going this Spring!
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “Fishing Charters and Guides”