FT LAUDERDALE FISHING REPORT LADY PAMELA 2 MAY 8

Advertise your fishing charter or guide service here - FREE! If you hired/rented a charter, please take a moment to tell us about your experience!
ladypamela2
Outdoorsman

FT LAUDERDALE FISHING REPORT LADY PAMELA 2 MAY 8

Post by ladypamela2 »

May 8th, 2011

What a great way to spend Mother’s Day; on the water, sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale. All of our boats had full day sport fishing charters today (Lady Pamela I, Lady Pamela III, Lady Pamela IV and the Lady Pamela V). The Lady Pamela I left the dock before the rest of us and got a head start on the fishing. They ended the day with a few high fives after catching a lot of Bandit Rudder fish, an Almaco Jack on a 9500 spinning rod with Sufix 65lb braid and a speed jig and a Sailfish on a pink and white seawitch while trolling. The Lady Pamela III caught two 50lb Amberjacks on Williamson deep jigs, Bonito fish, King Mackerel and a few Blackfin Tuna. The Lady Pamela IV, which I was running, only fished for a total of 3 hours catching a Rainbow Runner and an Almaco Jack. The Lady Pamela V, the newest addition to our fleet (36 ft Invincible center consol boat), fished a total of 8 hrs and caught a 20lb Mahi Mahi, a 200 lb Sandbar Shark, 4 King Mackerel and 3 Bonito fish. Fishing was fantastic in Fort Lauderdale today.

Tight Lines!
Captain David Ide
954-761-8045

Return to “Fishing Charters and Guides”