Miami fishing lady pamela 2

Advertise your fishing charter or guide service here - FREE! If you hired/rented a charter, please take a moment to tell us about your experience!
ladypamela2
Outdoorsman

Miami fishing lady pamela 2

Post by ladypamela2 »

August 5

Max Pacioretty, left wing for the Montreal Canadians, and his family fished with us today. We bought a dozen goggleyes in the morning, on the way out, and started the trip trolling the reef. The fishing action was nonstop for two plus hours. We caught 5 kingfish and 10 bonita. The bonita were swimming north in 100' of water, in schools of thousands. It was a sight to see for the whole trip. Maxs' mother in-law was getting a little seasick so we tried some shark fishing for about an hour, with no bites. Max said lets reel them up and go home because everyone was getting a little seasick.

As the last shark bait was being reeled in, I saw three huge mahi mahi swim by the boat. I ran up in the tower and started yelling at my mate Pauly to grab some spinning rods. As I was re-positioning the boat to find the fish Pauly was getting a goggleye out of the live well. I pointed out the fish to Pauly, he pitched the bait, and the fight was on with a 25 lb. mahi mahi. I told Pauly there were more fish there so he grabbed another spinner, and pitched a goggleye. It was another hookup and Rod Sergay , Max's father-in-law boated a 30 plus lb'er. What a great way to end a morning fishing trip in Fort Lauderdale! Come join us!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.jpg

Tight Lines,

954 761 8045

Capt David Ide

http://www.ladypamela2.com

Return to “Fishing Charters and Guides”