Sun Coast Kayak Fishing Tours

Advertise your fishing charter or guide service here - FREE! If you hired/rented a charter, please take a moment to tell us about your experience!
boudreauxsbaits.com
Trail Guide

Post by boudreauxsbaits.com »

Sun Coast Kayak Fishing Tours in Sarasota, Florida offers a great diversity of kayak fishing charters for anglers and paddlers of all skill levels and ages. Whether you are looking to cruise the flats for snook and redfish, patrol the beaches for tarpon, cobia, and kingfish, or spend a day navigating back country ponds and rivers for trophy largemouth bass, Sun Coast Kayak Fishing Tours has the trip for you.

D.C. Bienvenue is one of the most sought after kayak fishing guides in North America. His vast knowledge of kayak fishing in both fresh and saltwater from Tampa Bay, Florida to The Florida Keys has helped hundreds of satisfied anglers accomplish their kayak fishing dreams. From stalking the shallow grass flats to taking on some of the biggest game fish in the world and everything in between, D.C. Bienvenue has fished it all and brings that experience and dedication to every kayak fishing charter.

Sun Coast Kayak Fishing Tours in Sarasota, Florida is dedicated to giving each and every kayak angler the ultimate kayak fishing experience. Each and every angler is important and Sun Coast Kayak Fishing Tours is honored to be able to guide anglers from across the world to some of the best sport fishing in the world. After all Florida is the sport fishing capital of the world and Sun Coast Kayak Fishing Tours strives to give each angler a shot at some of the most sought after game fish anywhere

941-809-2703
Book Your Charter Today

http://www.suncoastkayaksportfishing.com
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Fishing from a kayak? I think I would spend more time trying to turn myself right-side up than I would spend fishing! It sure sounds like fun though!
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
fishwithdc
Outdoorsman

Post by fishwithdc »

Hey... I know that guy... He ain't too bad... haha

D.C. Bienvenue
Sarasota, Florida
http://www.fishwithdc.com
fishwithdc
Outdoorsman

Re: Sun Coast Kayak Fishing Tours

Post by fishwithdc »

Hey Everyone...

2008 Tarpon trips are booking up fast... In fact we have only 8 days of prime fishing time left for the year... This is the perfect opportunity to go head to head with some of the toughest game fish found anywhere...

If you book in the month of January you can take advantage of 2007 rates before they go up... A full day is only $350...

Prime fishing for Tarpon is Mid-May and June... Fish average between 130 and 150# during this time with fish over 200# possible...

Anyone interested click on my link below for more information or contact me here...

Lodging options are available as well...

Tight Lines!!

D.C. Bienvenue
Sarasota, Florida
http://www.fishwithdc.com

Return to “Fishing Charters and Guides”