Florida Fishing Forums

General Discussion about anything fishing related
allingeneral
Site Admin

Florida Fishing Forums

Post by allingeneral »

Alright, so it seems that the folks over at the Florida Fishing FSForums aren't really all about fishing at all! They have grouped the freshwater fishermen with the hunters on their forum and that makes me sad!

Who wants to dig through a bunch of hunting posts to find fishing information and talk about the sport that you love?

Here at All in General Outdoors Forums, we have a large selection of fishing topics to post under. The hunting forum is completely separate. We are looking for a few good men to help get this forum going!

So, take a moment to create a profile here and let's get this party started! :) I am open to suggestions for new topic categories and over site format, so get in now while your voice can be heard because this forum will be taking off and making some noise in the coming months!

P.S. We're also looking for moderators. If you're interested, please PM me!
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
angdeer
Minnow

Re: Florida Fishing Forums

Post by angdeer »

Yeah I noticed that as well. If you are just browsing then you probably wouldn't care as much but other wise what a hassle. Hunting and fishing are so NOT the same thing! Get it together over there. :bangin:

Return to “General Fishing Discussion”