BulletBobber Users Updates

General Discussion about anything fishing related
BulBob
Outdoorsman

BulletBobber Users Updates

Post by BulBob »

Here are the latest updates for using BulletBobbers

I fished the entire area inside the outlined area by using the fast current shown by the cross hatched area.
Flip the lever so you can reel out line as fast as needed to work it across the fast currents and keeping it from diving.
If it goes into a dive I pull hard making the rod bend then give it slack so it comes back up and continue to work across the fast currents.
If the fish are down in the fast currents making it dive will take your lure or bait down.

The instructions explain weight limits, how to rig it, and how to bias the flipping one way or the other.

If for any reason you don’t want it to flip…
Adding a clamp to a keel makes it much more difficult to flip direction and adding a larger clamp to far wing makes it more stable by holding down the keel.

If you want to fish deep with the BulletBobber you can drill a very small hole through the peg.
As you can see I didn’t get all the way through before the drill bit came out the side but close is good enough.
To rig it thread everything like shown and then make a loop and put the peg in.
When you set the hook the loop will straighten out and everything will slide down the line so you can reel in.

Bigger BulletBobbers can surf across faster current but the DualFin is excellent with bait or diving lures..

Best Fishes,

Paul from http://www.BulletBobber.com

Return to “General Fishing Discussion”