New Maglite Modification Parts

Questions about how to fix or upgrade your Maglite flashlight
allingeneral
Site Admin

New Maglite Modification Parts

Post by allingeneral »

We have added some new items to our inventory under a new category called Maglite Mods and Upgrades. These items are for the modification of your Maglite Flashlight and include a scalloped bezel, and a XCapeCap tail cap with a Tunsgten insert which can be used by first responders for breaking the glass out of a car. Even if you don't need to break out a car's windshield, these tail caps look really neat on a Maglite flashlight. The Scalloped bezel is pretty awesome looking as well. Here are a couple of pictures.
Here's a picture of the Blue Scalloped Bezel:

Blue Scalloped Maglite Bezel
Blue Scalloped Maglite Bezel

and a picture of the XCapeCap tail cap:

XCapeCap Maglite Tail Cap
XCapeCap Maglite Tail Cap
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
sdrattler1
Minnow

Re: New Maglite Modification Parts - XCapeCap Product Review

Post by sdrattler1 »

I bought an XCapeCap and a Bezel Upgrade off Amazon. Shipping was really fast. I added both the bezel and flashcap to my 4 D Black Maglite. The Flashlight looked so cool I sprung for a Terralux 600 Lumen LED upgrade kit. Now my Maglite Flashlight looks cool and works like a spot light! These are the best upgrades available for a Maglite Flashlight.

The XCapeCap and Bezel are all really well made and fit perfectly.

The Terralux LED upgrade was easy to install and is absolutley the brightest flashlight lamp I have ever seen. Do not shine it in your eyes to test it or you will see spots for hours.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Clear Sky's!
-SdRattler1-
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: New Maglite Modification Parts

Post by allingeneral »

Welcome to the forum SdRattler.

I have considered adding a Terralux upgrade or two to our offerings. We will be expanding our market in the Mag modification/upgrade area soon.

Check out our site at http://maglitesales.com - Our prices are probably better than Amazon and you'll get the same or better super-fast shipping :)

Thanks for posting!
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “Maglite Flashlight Questions, Comments and Discussion”