Maglite LED Flashlights now available

Questions about how to fix or upgrade your Maglite flashlight
allingeneral
Site Admin

Maglite LED Flashlights now available

Post by allingeneral »

We now have the new Maglite LED flashlights in stock and ready to ship!

LED Maglite Flashlights (2D 3D and 4D-Cell Maglites)

LED Mini Maglites (2AA-Cell and 3AA-Cell)

There are many advantages to LED flashlights over their incandescent counterparts. Some of the advantages include:

- Longer battery life. LED's use much less power than incandescent lamps and therefore extend overall battery life in your flashlight.
- LED's do not "burn out". LEDs have a lifespan of over 10,000 operating hours. Compare that to the 500 hour lifespan of an incandescent bulb.
- LED's are shock resistant. Have you ever dropped your Maglite flashlight on the floor or the ground and when you picked it up, found that the bulb was burned out? Well, LEDs do not have a filament like an incandescent bulb, so if you drop your Maglite, there is no filament to break. The LED will continue shining brightly for thousands of hours more.

We also stock LED upgrade modules that can be used to replace the incandescent bulb in your 2D, 3D or 4D-Cell Maglite flashlight.

So, visit The Maglite Store for all of your LED Maglite flashlight needs!
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
Veesgu
Minnow

Re: Maglite LED Flashlights now available

Post by Veesgu »

:fish:
I am looking to upgrade from my old L-Type Flashlight
I have used a Blackhawk Gladius (bad experience) and a Surefire C2 (good experience) but I am looking for a good general purpose flashlight rather than a shooters light this go round.

Return to “Maglite Flashlight Questions, Comments and Discussion”