Sabine Lake-October 2009 Fishing Report

Fishing reports for the entire United States coastline and freshwater systems.
captrandy
Outdoorsman

Sabine Lake-October 2009 Fishing Report

Post by captrandy »

Sabine Lake fishing is great this month. Fishing the north end of Sabine lake with the northerns coming in. The north winds are keeping the tides low and the birds are working everywhere up north with shrimp/mullet coming out of the marshes heading to the gulf. Speckled trout 2 to 3 lbs are moving on the flats, also redfish to 10 lbs. My best bait is Browns Devils Eye/Sea devil Glow/Chart Tipped with shrimp fish bites. The birds are working over shrimp in mid-lake and we are catching good numbers of trout and redfish, mixed. The flounder fish is in full swing. We are catching up to 4 lbs flounder on points and cuts on falling tides, best bait is LSU Bayou Chub Minnow Tipped with shrimp fish bites and Fishbites Xtreme scent Release 3" Paddle Tail Root Beer/Gold. Also, fishing the South end of Sabine Lake over the reef, that has been great on outgoing tides. I am running afternoon trips - best bite off Blue Buck Point - limits of trout and redfish. Sabine Pass Channel is holding good numbers of flounder. Also Fishing on the Louisiana shore line 2 to 5ft water. Book your Flounder Fishing Trip today! LOUISIANA LIMITS – 10 FISH PER DAY PER PERSON!!!

Good Fishing.

- Capt. Randy
Attachments
stringer.jpg
spec 1.jpg
youngmiki13
Minnow

Re: Sabine Lake-October 2009 Fishing Report

Post by youngmiki13 »

That looked like fun! I wasn't able to go fishing last season because of work and family affairs. I miss this so much! I hope I can go back next season...
Cosmetic Dentist Austin | Dentist El Paso

Return to “Fishing Reports”