Tuna Fishing Fort Lauderdale Happy Day Today

Fishing reports for the entire United States coastline and freshwater systems.
topshotfishing
Veteran Outdoorsman

Tuna Fishing Fort Lauderdale Happy Day Today

Post by topshotfishing »

Fishing Fort Lauderdale on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak

Lori and Jim Jason Fuchs from Brookfield Wisconsin, where Spring did not appear yet and frigid weather was still present, decided to head south to sunny Fort Lauderdale FL for vacationing and to do some deep sea sport fishing aboard the Happy Day Today along with the Topshotfishing team. Winds were out of the east, northeast at 12-15 mph, 3-4 ft. seas, temperatures in the low 80’s.

We left the dock and I headed towards the third reef, which is located in 120 ft. of water 15 minutes after leaving the dock. We put down two plainers and four surface baits. I kept trolling the drop off from 300 ft. to 100 ft. of water, zig-zagging back and forth, catching one Black Fin Tuna after another. I could see some birds working further off shore, so I headed towards the birds to find another school of Black Fin Tunas. Lori and Jim each took turn as anglers catching and bringing in Black Fin Tunas. All in all, 16 Black Fin Tunas were caught to be served for dinner that night as sushi and Tuna steaks.

After a good catch and good times, it was time to head back to the dock at Bahia Mar 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316.

For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellshouth.net Website: http://www.topshotfishing.com.

Return to “Fishing Reports”