Fort Lauderdale Fishing Happy Day Today

Fishing reports for the entire United States coastline and freshwater systems.
topshotfishing
Veteran Outdoorsman

Fort Lauderdale Fishing Happy Day Today

Post by topshotfishing »

Fishing Fort Lauderdale on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak

Randy and Jen Haigh along with their children, Zach and Megan, from Arizona were vacationing in Fort Lauderdale and chartered the Happy Day Today along with the Topshotfishing Team to do some deep sea sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale FL. Randy is an avid Trout fisherman so he was looking forward to doing some deep sea fishing.

We left the dock and headed to the sea buoy in Fort Lauderdale FL – fifteen minutes later lines were in the water at the drop off in 120 ft. of water. We put two plainers down, both with Bonito strips and sea witches. For surface baits we had two Bonito strips and two Ballyhoos.

As I zig zagged over the drop off, we hit a school of Bonitos catching one after another. We had a total 15 Bonitos in the fish box and released another 6. We also caught 2 Kingfish along with the Bonitos. I could see some birds working off to the east, so I headed out towards them. As I got closer, I could see the Tunas breaking water. We trolled the area catching a total of 5 Tunas, which we cleaned for their dinner that night.

With happy smiles on the anglers’ faces, it was time to head back to the dock at Bahia Mar 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Fl. 33316.

For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellshouth.net Website: http://www.topshotfishing.com.
Tuna Randy.jpg

Return to “Fishing Reports”