Fort Lauderale Fishing Happy Day Today

Fishing reports for the entire United States coastline and freshwater systems.
topshotfishing
Veteran Outdoorsman

Fort Lauderale Fishing Happy Day Today

Post by topshotfishing »

Fishing Fort Lauderdale on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak
tuna (11).jpg

From Russia Dimce Kosevskl and Martin Cvetanovski, along with their friends came to Fort Lauderdale, FL to enjoy our subtropics weather here in our sunny state. They chartered the Happy Day Today along with the Topshotfishing team to do some deep sea sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

With two cases of beers and food to last for a week, we were off to “Gilligan’s Island” (hahaha) for a four hour “adventurous” fishing charter. Half of a case of beer was gone by the time we had fishing lines in the water, which was 15 minutes after leaving the dock. We put one plainer down with a chartreuse sea witch in front of a double hook Bonito strip, four Ballyhoos for surface baits with a one ¼ ounce jap feather down the center and a Ballyhoo dredge teaser.

As I was trolling north of the sea buoy in Fort Lauderdale on the reef, I could see some birds working a color change to the east. I approached the color change and found wood floating in it - it sure looked good for catching some Mahi Mahi. As I trolled north on the color change, a school of Green Hornets attacked the Ballyhoo teaser and the anglers caught four Mahi Mahi’s, but they were just undersized so we threw them back. We kept trolling the area and caught a total of 7 Bonitos, 4 Tunas and 1 small Wahoo, which was returned to the waters.
Wahoo_Dimce.jpg

With the beer evaporated and time running out, it was time to head back to the dock at Bahia Mar 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316.

For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellshouth.net Website: http://www.topshotfishing.com.

Return to “Fishing Reports”