Terrace BC Canada Fishing Report For October 3 , 2013

Fishing reports for the entire United States coastline and freshwater systems.
NoelGyger
Trail Guide

Terrace BC Canada Fishing Report For October 3 , 2013

Post by NoelGyger »

Noel Gyger Fishing Report is LIVE online 24/7Cast on this link to read the current LIVE Report:
http://www.noelgyger.ca/current-fishing-reports.htm

Don’t miss a single update follow Noel on Twitter.

Weekend Fishing Forecast:

Weather forecast mixed with light rain and sun. Skeena River is in good shape and catches of Steelhead and Coho are reported to be fair. Most of the runs have already gone through. Actually, all rivers are in fishable shape. Coho are now coming into the lower Skeena tributary rivers such as the Gitnadoix, Kasiks and Exchamsiks. Look for rolling fish. With the low water the fish are having a tough time making it up river. Lakelse River Bridge Coho fishing is slow. Marabou jigs work well so does Gibbs/Delta lures and spinners. Try casting these spoons are the river mouth, I have reports of good catches there. Lake fishing is good everywhere. Ocean fishing out of Kitimat and Prince Rupert is excellent; so is Crabbing and Prawning. If you are new to the area and don't know how or where to fish why don't you consider hiring a fishing guide? Contact me noel@noelgyger.ca for that. Good luck this weekend. Good luck this weekend.
Taking bookings now for: Gitnadoix, Kwinamass (April & May), Ishkeenickh, Kincolith, Zymoetz (Copper) class 1 and class 2 sections, Kalum and Skeena 2 plus all the unclassified rivers on the Skeena, Nass and coastal. Ocean out of Kitimat and Prince Rupert. If you are interested for a guided fishing trip please contact me anytime.

Hope you enjoy the LIVE Fishing Report: http://www.noelgyger.ca/current-fishing-reports.htm

Thank you for your interest in The Fishing Reports.

Best regards,

Noel Gyger

“You meet the nicest people on the river banks”
Attachments
My son-in-law Michael Mehr and my Granddaughter Madison with a Skeena River Coho (Silver) Salmon.
My son-in-law Michael Mehr and my Granddaughter Madison with a Skeena River Coho (Silver) Salmon.

Return to “Fishing Reports”