Terrace BC Canada Fishing Report For February 14, 2014

Fishing reports for the entire United States coastline and freshwater systems.
NoelGyger
Trail Guide

Terrace BC Canada Fishing Report For February 14, 2014

Post by NoelGyger »

Noel Gyger Fishing Report is LIVE online 24/7

Cast on this link to read the current LIVE Report:
http://www.noelgyger.ca/current-fishing-reports.htm

Don’t miss a single update follow Noel on Twitter.

Weekend Fishing Forecast:

Weather forecast wet snow, light snow and warmer temperatures. Time to get fishing again. The rivers have been dropping all week and are in excellent shape. Kalum River is in good shape. Skeena River is dropping. Zymoetz (Copper) River is dropping. Caution: please be careful walking the edge of these rivers as ice has formed. Ocean fishing: for Salmon and Bottom Fish out of Kitimat and Prince Rupert is good; so is Crabbing and Prawning. Please Contact me anytime if you would like to book a river fishing guide and/or ocean charter for 2014. Good luck this weekend.

Taking bookings now for: Gitnadoix, Kwinamass (April & May), Ishkeenickh, Kincolith, Zymoetz (Copper) class 1 and class 2 sections, Kalum and Skeena 2 plus all the unclassified rivers on the Skeena, Nass and coastal. Ocean out of Kitimat and Prince Rupert. If you are interested for a guided fishing trip please contact me anytime.

Hope you enjoy the LIVE Fishing Report: http://www.noelgyger.ca/current-fishing-reports.htm

Thank you for your interest in The Fishing Reports.

Best regards,

Noel Gyger

“You meet the nicest people on the river banks”
Attachments
Looking forward to next season! Jacqueline Pendlington with a bright Chinook (King) Salmon landed while ocean fishing. Jacky is the wife of Mark Pendlington producer/host of Sportfishing BC television series. We have ocean charters out of Kitimat, Prince Rupert or Haida Gwaii. If you are interested to be guided on the ocean or river contact me anytime.
Looking forward to next season! Jacqueline Pendlington with a bright Chinook (King) Salmon landed while ocean fishing. Jacky is the wife of Mark Pendlington producer/host of Sportfishing BC television series. We have ocean charters out of Kitimat, Prince Rupert or Haida Gwaii. If you are interested to be guided on the ocean or river contact me anytime.

Return to “Fishing Reports”