New member from NJ

New to the forum? Tell us about yourself here!
j0k3r
Minnow

New member from NJ

Post by j0k3r »

Hey guys,

New member here, I've been fishin' since I was 7-8 yrs old starting out for panfish the small ponds near my house in NJ then onto the deep blue sea trolling for big game fish. I live in central NJ, in monmouth cty. near the shore, where the bluefish and striper fisheries are top notch. I love to fish wherever I travel as well. Have caught tarpon + baraccuda in Cancun, dolphin fish (mahi mahi) in Hawaii, little tunnie , false albacore in Jamaica, and various freshwater species in the US and Canada during my travels. Usually fish a spinning outfit using lures and bait equally. Right now I'm primarily doing a lot of surfcasting from the shore for blues + striped bass, and in a couple weeks I'm headed to Bermuda where I hope I can get some fishing in. Some of my favorite artificials are Rapalas, Yo-Zuris, Kastmasters, and Hopkins. Found out about this site from discountfishtackle.com, which I stumbled upon luckily when I was looking for more lures. Surprised at the really low prices, just an awesome bargain for anglers.

Well, that's about it... :hi:
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: New member from NJ

Post by allingeneral »

Hi j0k3r, welcome aboard! :welcome:

We're glad to have you and hope to hear about your adventures as you travel the western hemisphere in search of great sportfishing :)
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
SeaKitten
mmmhhmmmmmm

Re: New member from NJ

Post by SeaKitten »

Welcome aboard.

I'm not a REAL fisher(wo)man, but enjoy the good laughs here.

:fish: :welcome: :fish:
Shelley Sandlin

Return to “New Member Introductions”