MIssissippi

New to the forum? Tell us about yourself here!
Sac-a-lait
Minnow

MIssissippi

Post by Sac-a-lait »

Hello everyone...

Wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Anyone have any questions about CRAPPIE or JUG fishing (actually we now use pool noodles not plastic bottles anymore) I will try and toss my 2 cents in.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Hi Rick. Welcome to the forum.

How do you normally catch crappie? I remember catching a few white crappie at the local lake when I was a kid. We used minnows and bobbers around submerged tree stumps. So, what's your favorite crappie setup?
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
Sac-a-lait
Minnow

Post by Sac-a-lait »

I'm a jig fisherman. I love to take clients who have grown up fishing for crappie with a minnow and cork. I also like a jig under a cork when the fish have gone shallow for the spawn. I use a jig that about 124 0z. yep 124 of an oz. under the cork, set about 18 inches deep. To me, Crappie fishing is the only way to go. Just my opinion.
Sac-a-lait
Minnow

Post by Sac-a-lait »

Not many people on this site I see.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Yeah, we're trying to get this forum going here. As long as we can get a few people to settle in and start posting, we should be going strong in no time. I think we have a good selection of forum topics. I appreciate anything you can do to help get some people posting on here, including yourself!
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “New Member Introductions”