RESTORATION PRODUCTS

New to the forum? Tell us about yourself here!
dennis13
Minnow

RESTORATION PRODUCTS

Post by dennis13 »

RESTORATION PRESERVATION CONSERVATION PRODUCTS
dba/Cutlery Specialties

The Exclusive U.S. Agent/Wholesale-Distributor for Picreator Enterprises Ltd. of London, England. Manufacturer of 'Renaissance micro-crystalline wax/polish','Vulpex liquid soap','Pre-Lim surface cleaner','Renaissance metal de-corroder','GroomStick archival cleaner'& other unique restoration products used by museums, galleries, professionals, manufacturers, retailers & collectors Worldwide!

Dennis Blaine
6819 S.E. Sleepy Hollow Lane
Stuart, FL. 34997-4757

Phone 772-219-0436
[USA] 1-800-229-5530
Fax 772-219-7674
Email: Dennis13@aol.com
Internet: http://www.restorationproduct.com (THE WEBSITE IS FOR RETAIL ONLY)

Renaissance wax/polish is the #1 choice for the preservation of precious pieces throughout the world; clean, protect, restore, refresh, define & enhance your furniture, fine art, all metals & precious metals (engraving), jewelry, ivory (scrimshaw), all woods (wood carving), antiques, knives, swords, automobiles, high-end hardware (copper sinks, etc.), tools, machinery, furniture, sculptor (bronze, etc.), stone (granite, marble, etc., ie; countertops, statues), firearms, musical instruments, leather (& exotic skins), saddles & tack (equestrian),coins, pens, pipes, paper, memorabilia, valuables, armor, collectibles and so much more!

Renaissance micro-crystalline wax/polish is an enormously diversified product, used indoors and out (from paper to metal and everything in between). It is appreciated and enjoyed by All.

Please contact me for further information along with my wholesale price list and any other product questions or requests.

With my regards,
Dennis
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: RESTORATION PRODUCTS

Post by allingeneral »

How well would this stuff work on an old faded out fiberglass boat? Can you outline any uses for boats and boating equipment? I assume that the "Metal De-corroder" could be used to clean up a boat that gets used in saltwater...what do you think?
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “New Member Introductions”