Seo Tips for On-page

SEO - Search Engine Optimization techniques for the outdoor recreation business
forum2post
Minnow

Seo Tips for On-page

Post by forum2post »

Seo Tips for On-page:-

Early morning i got up and started working on this blog. I have dream to make popular this blog but how? I think new ideas everyday. There are lot of old on-page optimization tips, you may get on internet but do some extra so your blog will get extra reputation.

I put the keyword on Google.com, Yahoo.com and Msn.com and found out new results but different results from all three search engines, why?? you didn’t think yet. no problem. you have to think now and have to share like me.

Seo Tips for On-page:-
Business relevant content improvement.
Keyword research to content only.
Make title tag.
Write description meta and keyword meta and put them in head tag.
use most keyword in title=”" tag and alt-”" tag.
All above those are old and millions webmasters are using them. Am I right? yes!!!

New seo tips for on-page:-
Use two or three keywords in —- tag and write 100% keyword relevant content and put them on website. your website will give you nice result. I have done practice and my site got lovely traffics and business also. you don’t believe, no problem make your idea for a little time and do it but keep in mind you have not use meta description and meta keywords because lot of keywords make keyword stuffing or spamming. If you use title tag and content then there are no chance spamming problem because this is whit hat method.

Read next time about free advertising, how and where, you should do advertising your website.
Resource:- http://seotips.seoservicesexperts.com/?p=17 :clapping:
sherinmary4
Minnow

Re: Seo Tips for On-page

Post by sherinmary4 »

thanks for sharing :)

seo training
raviraj
Minnow

Post by raviraj »

Thanks for the sharing the additional information.

SEO Services
sharon
Minnow

Post by sharon »

hi.thanks for this great information.i have good knowledge on off page optimization.but i want to learn on page. how can i forward?
Thanks in advance
blackhat seo forum

Return to “Your website and Search Engine Optimization”