First Monster of The Season

Fishing from a kayak in Saltwater, reeling in monster fish from a kayak - Sounds like fun, doesn't it?!
fishwithdc
Outdoorsman

First Monster of The Season

Post by fishwithdc »

First monster of the season... Tarpon fishing with Dale Richards of Cleveland this morning we wentg 7 fo 7 on Tarpon today with the smalles at 71 inches... The largest fish is etimated ( through measurments ) to top out around 260#... The biggest Tarpon ever on a Sun Coast Kayak Fishing Charter... the previous record was set last year at 217# ... In 2006 Sun Coast Kayak Fishing Tours clients jumped 100 tarpon and landed 79... this year in 2 weeks of fishing we are already at 39 fish jumped and 28 to the boat... The season runs until first of July... The best fishing is yet to come...

The pictures of this monster are on my clients disposable camera and as soon as I have them I will post them here... Hopefully in the next couple days...

So Come on down and lets get you hooked up with your fish of a lifetime...

Tight Lines...

D.C. Bienvenue
Sun Coast Kayak Fishing Tours
Sarasota, Florida
http://www.fishwithdc.com
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Sweet! I can't wait to see the pics! Nice job, D.C.
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
darrylp
Minnow

Re: First Monster of The Season

Post by darrylp »

Would have been good if some pics were posted. Tarpon fishing have always been of great interest to me too but was never good at one till now. I would have loved to see the picture of the record holder.

Return to “Saltwater Kayak Fishing”