NW River in Chesapeake Va.

Everything catfishing! Tips, tactics, fishing from the bank or a boat. Tell us all about it and show us some pictures of your catch!
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

NW River in Chesapeake Va.

Post by RACN35 »

GreatWhiteShark wrote:Well I woke up 6am and was out the door by 7. Was meeting up with Jamie aka Racn35 at the NortWest River for some catfishing. We launch the boat 8ish headed out to some spots with lots of fish jumping it seemed none where hungry so we found one spot that was just right and BOY where we nailing some Cats today about 30-40 so bull heads and some white bellies we decided to keep some and let the rest go. Well K~61 was invited , but didn't show !! You should have been there K~61 we had a blast your lost...

Oh well it's going to be tons of catfish fillets for dinner onced skinned and clean Yummy !!! Jamie has the pictures and will post them soon . Now it's time to clean the fish and get ready for some FOOTBALL 8:00 tonight OH YEAH!!!! Time to eat some fish and game. Dallas vs Green BAY!!!!!

Great White Shark, OUT!!!

====================================================================================

As always its ablast having you in the boat Leonard ! Glad we could finally get together again ! Yes she sure missed out on some fun today for sure.......nice fights on 4lb test line and light tackle buddy ! Hope you can go again soon..........

We caught a nice ness of fish - I kept 8 and Leonard kept 6 I think......
Here are a few action shots from the days outting........

Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member

Return to “Catfish”