Trout Fishing

Trout and Salmon fishing. Show us your personal best! Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Lake Trout. Coho Salmon, Steelhead, Chinook.
myfreestyle_08
Minnow

Trout Fishing

Post by myfreestyle_08 »

Trout Fishing is an enjoyable discipline that everybody can try. Many anglers find fun in waiting for a brown trout to eat the bait, or in watching the amazing antics of a rainbow trout. This is easy to learn, and you do not need a lot of equipment to get started. Acquire the right gear, go to a lake or stream where trout thrives, and you are good to go.

Trout is one of the most popular fish species in the angling world. It is part of the Salmonidae (salmon) family and usually thrives in freshwater with cold water temperature. A tranquil, cool lake is an ideal habitat since the reduced rate of water flow makes it easier for trout to eat aquatic organisms. Lakes also have plenty of natural life forms that trout feeds on.

myfreestyle_08
kais4795
Minnow

Re: Trout Fishing

Post by kais4795 »

I have caught a bunch of trout in my lifetime, and catching them usually requires a bit more than just finding a water where trout might be. Sometimes they will bite easily, but other times, they can be downright stubborn. I have had days where I catch a hundred, and other days where they just don't bite good at all. Sometimes, I'll even get the old skunkaroo!
Kais
http://www.onetoomanyhobbies.com

Return to “Trout and Salmon”