I dont speak SPANISH~But the MACs do do

Bays, Rivers below the fall line and other inshore saltwater fishing
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

I dont speak SPANISH~But the MACs do do

Post by RACN35 »

Doug J calls at 0800....."hows it look out there ?" I was at the Rail tagging small flatties with the tourons (47 this morning) ........I said its windy and very smokey and the whole ocean front stinks from carolina burning .....didnt phase him one bit as he then said......"go get some donuts and meet me at the dock behind my house in 1 hour."

So in 45 minutes flat I pull up in the driveway with rod in 1 hand and a dozen fat pills from Dunkin's in the other hand- and we head out....under the Lesner & around the corner from Dennis's we slowed in 16 feet of water a 1/4 mile off the beach, right in front of the HMFIC's big brick dwelling on Ft Story.....same place Tony left off yesterday.....I took the wheel and was told I could not catch any fish until Doug and his special little friend - We will call him "Timmay"- had filled their limit of fish.......as Doug deployed the first 00 spoon with a 3oz inline it was hit in his hand before it ever got in the rod holder.....he handed the rod off to "Timmay" and he cranked away ..........next line went out and Doug had a fish of his own with a 2 oz and a 1 silver spoon.......this went on back & forth for 45 minutes......20 fish in the boat and I had had enough ! Come on let me catch some I shouted - Doug bellowed back at me ! Shut up and drive you fat fricker.....eat your donuts.....so with powdered sugar all over my face- the wheel in 1 hand and a cream filled in the other I continued to troll away........

another hour passes and here comes our new friend "GAL-OF-MINE" to the rescue......I haled him and let him know just what was going over on the "DRIFTWOOD"......He very point blank informed our Captain that I was to be allowed to fish too.....so we rode in close to the breakers along the beach once again and reeled in fish after fish after fish.....100's of fish,maybe 1000's.....there could have been a million for all I know.......all in the water.

Not wanting to tax our creel limits we stopped at 30- 10 fish each os plenty and headed inside lynnhaven to drift for flounder and bail spot for the live bait tank........all this and home by 1 pm........I left them jokers cleaning fish at Dougs dock while I took mine home.

kinda looked like Feb & striper season out there today with 200 boats just driving aimlessly in 30 directions all at once........

Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: I dont speak SPANISH~But the MACs do do

Post by allingeneral »

You're funny Jamie. Maybe they should call you "Timmay" with that powdered donut all over your face :)
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

you must be the ONLY person who has caught on to that - no ones else watches southpark I guess
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

I don't watch it much myself... We have a Playstation game called "Rock Band" It has a song on it with Timmay singing... I'm not sure if this is it or not since I can't view this link from work...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=36363501
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “Inshore Saltwater Fishing”