Terrace BC Canada Fishing Report For January 24, 2014

Fishing reports for the entire United States coastline and freshwater systems.
NoelGyger
Trail Guide

Terrace BC Canada Fishing Report For January 24, 2014

Post by NoelGyger »

Noel Gyger Fishing Report is LIVE online 24/7

Cast on this link to read the current LIVE Report:
http://www.noelgyger.ca/current-fishing-reports.htm

Don’t miss a single update follow Noel on Twitter.

Weekend Fishing Forecast:

Weather forecast sunny all weekend with warmer temperatures. The rivers have been dropping all week and are in excellent shape. Kalum River is in good shape a little high from all the rain but Steelhead fishing is still good. The rising water may have brought up more Steelhead to the top end. Skeena River is dropping fishing fair for Steelhead and Trout. Zymoetz (Copper) River in good shape and I have a report of some excellent Steelheading in the lower end, that is still open to fishing. Lakelse River has been high and fishing has been slow but now that the water is dropping things may pick up. Theory: when the water is high most of the fish move into the lake. Caution: please be careful walking the edge of these rivers as ice has formed. Ocean fishing: for Salmon and Bottom Fish out of Kitimat and Prince Rupert is good; so is Crabbing and Prawning. Please Contact me anytime if you would like to book a fishing guide for 2014. Good luck this weekend. Good luck this weekend.

Taking bookings now for: Gitnadoix, Kwinamass (April & May), Ishkeenickh, Kincolith, Zymoetz (Copper) class 1 and class 2 sections, Kalum and Skeena 2 plus all the unclassified rivers on the Skeena, Nass and coastal. Ocean out of Kitimat and Prince Rupert. If you are interested for a guided fishing trip please contact me anytime.

Hope you enjoy the LIVE Fishing Report: http://www.noelgyger.ca/current-fishing-reports.htm

Thank you for your interest in The Fishing Reports.

Best regards,

Noel Gyger

“You meet the nicest people on the river banks”
Attachments
Looking forward to next season! Here is pro fishing guide Tracey Hittel of Kitimat Lodge with a huge Kalum River Steelhead caught in the spring time. Guiding starts April 1st on this river. If you are interested to be guided on this river or any of our other rivers next spring or anytime for that matter, please contact me anytime.We also have ocean fishing for Salmon, Bottom Fish and Dungeness Crab.
Looking forward to next season! Here is pro fishing guide Tracey Hittel of Kitimat Lodge with a huge Kalum River Steelhead caught in the spring time. Guiding starts April 1st on this river. If you are interested to be guided on this river or any of our other rivers next spring or anytime for that matter, please contact me anytime.We also have ocean fishing for Salmon, Bottom Fish and Dungeness Crab.

Return to “Fishing Reports”