Fort Lauderdale Fishing Happy Day Today

Saltwater tips, tricks, ideas and questions
topshotfishing
Veteran Outdoorsman

Fort Lauderdale Fishing Happy Day Today

Post by topshotfishing »

Fishing Fort Lauderdale on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak
Brent Graig from Tennessee, who has fished with me in the passed, made a return appearance for the second charter this week on the Happy Day Today along with the Topshotfishing team to do some deep sea sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Winds were out of the Southeast at 9 mph, temperatures were in the low 90’s. On this adventure, Brent made a request to catch a Sword fish. In the past, Brent caught Sailfish, Mahi Mahi Mako shark and Kingfish with me.
I headed out to the sword grounds, 18 miles southeast of Fort Lauderdale As I started to set up on the 47 line and as I slowed the boat down I can see that the current was very fast.4.6 With 20 lbs. in 1750 feet and still can hold the bottom, plane B.
Mahi Brent.jpg

There was good areas of Sargasso weed that I pass coming out so I started trollingto them, it did not take long before Mahi mahi came flying out .Three on and again just Brent, one angler and ready to go get them. This is just what the Doctor ordered, no stress as Brent enjoyed himself going from one rod to the other. I fond three more schools of Mahi mahi ,as this when on for and other 1 ½ hours. Most of the Mahi mahi where in the 5 lb. class. Mark our first mate had on broke. We wined up with 36 Mahi mahi. and let 20 go free.
With a well satisfied customer, it was time to head back to the dock. Brent retired into the a/c salon for the trip back to the dock at Bahia Mar 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316.
For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellshouth.net Website: http://www.topshotfishing.com.

Return to “Salt Water Fishing”