Hi from a New Guy

New to the forum? Tell us about yourself here!
wiscbill
Minnow

Hi from a New Guy

Post by wiscbill »

I'm on as wiscbill,I enjoy Hunting and Fishing.I'm also in the Hunting and Fishing product Business.I own Great North Products doing business as http://www.ifishihunt.com I live year round in Wisconsin and love it because we have the Oppurtunity to ice fish.I'm also hoping to find other business owners that would like to sell my Venison and Fish Coobooks.Well gotta go sharpen my treble hooks.See Ya.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: Hi from a New Guy

Post by allingeneral »

Hi Bill, welcome to the forum :welcome:

I've wandered past your site a couple of times. Nice setup you've got there. I would say that for getting businesses to sell your cookbooks, your best bet would be to try to make friends with some brick and mortar places and try to get those guys to stock them next to the cash registers for impulse buys. Just my two cents' worth.

Anyway, welcome aboard. Please take a moment to stop by now and then to let us know how things are going with the fishing in Wisconsin!

By the way...whereabouts in WI are you? I went to the northwest corner one year on a snowmobile trip (Eagle River, etc..). Was one of the best times I can remember!
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
Mike G
Outdoorsman

Post by Mike G »

Welcome to the forum, wiscbill. I'm from the Chicago area and I love fishing the waters of SE Wisconsin. Lake Geneva is one of my favorite lakes, but I fish Sturgeon Bay and the rest of Door Co. every chance I get. Love those smallies.
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

mawn'n
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
fishwithdc
Outdoorsman

Post by fishwithdc »

Welcome to the forum... If you ever have any questions feel free to ask me anytime... Whether it be on kayak fishing or fishing in general both fresh or saltwater... Enjoy the forum...

D.C. Bienvenue

D.C. Bienvenue
Sun Coast Kayak Fishing Tours
Sarasota, Florida
http://www.fishwithdc.com

Return to “New Member Introductions”