Hey guys

New to the forum? Tell us about yourself here!
OldskoolFishing
Minnow

Hey guys

Post by OldskoolFishing »

My name is Russ D. I live in MD and fish all of the waters inshore and offshore from NJ to NC. I mate on the offshore boat Oldskool out of Oc. and also captain a few smaller boats at the CBBT and inshore MD and Va. My personal favorites are early season offshore mako fishing and light tackle stripers. I'm also available to mate on private boats. If there's a type of fishing you whant to do but don't have the experience I can jump on your boat and show you how to make it happen. Also if you've got any questions fishing related feel free to ask. If I don't know I can find out.
Fishing offshore and in from NJ to NC. Specializing in shark fishing and light tackle angling for big fish. Fishing offshore on the charter boat Oldskool. Pm me for open dates during the early mako season in '08.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: Hey guys

Post by allingeneral »

Hi Russ. Welcome aboard! :welcome:

This spring, I hope to get into some stripers on the Potomac, near the fall line. I have fished out there a couple of times, but have come up empty handed each time. I normally fish for catfish, so I'm trying to learn the tactics required for stripers.

By the way...nice looking shark! How much did it weigh?
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
fishwithdc
Outdoorsman

Post by fishwithdc »

Welcome to the forum... If you ever have any questions feel free to ask me anytime... Whether it be on kayak fishing or fishing in general both fresh or saltwater... Enjoy the forum...

D.C. Bienvenue

D.C. Bienvenue
Sun Coast Kayak Fishing Tours
Sarasota, Florida
http://www.fishwithdc.com
Mike G
Outdoorsman

Post by Mike G »

Welcome, Oldskool, glad to have you here. And nice shark...now that's cool.
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

any questions that cant be answered I know the answer myself- of course I do ! I fish everyday......

Kick azz weather today Rick and got the ESPN2 crew on board today and tomorro filming a show man !

Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

RACN35 wrote:any questions that cant be answered I know the answer myself- of course I do ! I fish everyday......

Kick azz weather today Rick and got the ESPN2 crew on board today and tomorro filming a show man !

Good luck with the show Jamie! Drop us a clip here! I'm going to Chincoteague today and will be there most of the week. Unfortunately, it's for business, so I won't be taking the boat with me.
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “New Member Introductions”